Addicted To Blogging

7:01 PM 25 Comments A+ a-


Since the first time blogging at 2009, I just thinking about sharing the ideas about programming. I love how the readers left a comment how my blog help them getting more information about Java, Databases and many more. Never thought about promote my blog or monetize it. I just thought that blog like any other social media (friendster, my spaces, etc) will disappear as time goes by. But I was wrong blogging  has it own way to survive! Yes there is a huge blogging community and 90% of the people in it are nothing short of amazing and I'm proud to be a part of it.This time I had join Next blogger network and  I really enjoy it. I also looking for any blogger network that so much fun like this. I am looking forward for your recommendation.

It was the right decision when I started this blog to share my thoughts in English, the things I love, and what inspires me to live it colorfully. I decided not to be just a silent reader for those amazing blog, I am not shy anymore to follow and tell the blogger how I love their post that inspire me much. That is why I always reply to every comment that is left on my blog, I love creating a relationship with the people that take the time to leave comments.

Putting down good inspirations, with great-looking pictures and a pretty layout makes me feel better. I also list my favorit blog on my bloglovin'. I also list them in a separate pages called inspiring do not be surprised for the long list, I recommend you to take a time visit them.

According to one of my favorite blogger (Jen Purr), I learn a lot how to focus on my blog. I used to get specific with my blog and really creating a bold and brave online space as a  challenge if I really committed to making 2015 as my best blogging year.


Last, never thought I would addicted to blogging like this. This blog now become a huge part of my life and I wouldn't change that for the world as blogging is something that I'm so passionate about. I really thank you, to all of the people who choose to follow and support everything that I do. I wish I could meet you someday in real life ;)


25 comments

Write comments
January 12, 2015 at 12:54 AM delete

And it's gonna be your best blooging year 2015 ever! For sure! ;-)
Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, Ayu!!, <3

xxx
http://www.journal-of-style.blogspot

PS: When I've started blogging I thought exactly like you! :)

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 12, 2015 at 1:07 AM delete

Thank you ! I can't wait to read upcoming posts.

Reply
avatar
Sarah
AUTHOR
January 12, 2015 at 4:38 AM delete

I'm glad you love blogging so much - it's so much fun and it seems like you get so much more than you give, you sometimes wonder how you're so lucky. I think 2015 is going to be great for you & live it colorfully!

- Sarah :)
www.thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
January 12, 2015 at 5:20 AM delete

Such a lovely post my dear :) I find blogging really enjoyable too :) xx

The Belle Narrative

Reply
avatar
January 12, 2015 at 8:11 AM delete

Amazing post... enjoyed reading :) :)
xoxo
Arbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
January 12, 2015 at 10:42 AM delete

I love how much of your time and care you put into your blog! I love the quote at the top! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!
http://whenshewrites-theblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Reply
avatar
♥ SHA
AUTHOR
January 12, 2015 at 1:54 PM delete

Great quote & post :) xo

http://shannenandco.blogspot.ie/

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 12, 2015 at 2:03 PM delete

Amazing post!
www.ourfashionhaven.com

Reply
avatar
Corinne
AUTHOR
January 12, 2015 at 2:25 PM delete

I'm glad you're enjoying blogging so much! It's such a great and fun things to do. Good luck in your blog :)

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Reply
avatar
Anett
AUTHOR
January 12, 2015 at 7:53 PM delete

Blogging really does become part of our lives, doesn't it? :)

Bella Pummarola

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 13, 2015 at 12:29 AM delete

Thank you Sarah.. I hope you have a great year for you and the Crown Bijoux

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 13, 2015 at 12:31 AM delete

Thank you ! I love your blog too and I can't wait to read upcoming posts.

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 13, 2015 at 12:32 AM delete

Thank you for stopping by.I love your post too and I can't wait to read upcoming posts.

Reply
avatar
January 13, 2015 at 12:34 AM delete

I feel the exact same way! I started blogging as a hobby and now, it's turned into a passion! :)

New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
GOOGLE + || BLOGLOVIN || FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 13, 2015 at 1:01 AM delete

Thank you for stopping by. I cant wait to visit your blog

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 13, 2015 at 1:03 AM delete

Thank you for stopping by. I cant wait to visit your blog

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 13, 2015 at 1:04 AM delete

I do enjoy it so much!! Thank you for stopping by. I cant wait to visit your blog

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 13, 2015 at 1:05 AM delete

Yes, when it is fun why dont we put blog as part of ourselves :) Thank you for stopping by. I cant wait to visit your blog

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 13, 2015 at 1:06 AM delete

Yes.. dont you feel exciting too when turning blogging to become our passion? Thank you for stopping by. I cant wait to visit your blog

Reply
avatar
Shannon Rice
AUTHOR
January 13, 2015 at 7:50 AM delete

Great post! Blogging really is a such a great thing, if not for just the community alone. Here is to 2015!

Shannon
Clothes & Quotes

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 13, 2015 at 5:21 PM delete

Thank you for stopping by. I cant wait to visit your blog

Reply
avatar
January 15, 2015 at 3:22 AM delete

I've been addicted to blogging lately as well. I look forward to seeing you around the blogosphere this 2015 and beyond.

www.jeannechristinemarie.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 15, 2015 at 5:10 PM delete

Yes Jeanne, I try my self to be around in the the blogosphere this 2015 and beyond.

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
February 27, 2015 at 12:35 AM delete

Some nice points you made! :) You have been blogging for ages, wow, keep up the amazing work! :)


MAKE IT RAYNE

Reply
avatar