All The Time My Favorite Status On Facebook

6:19 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

http://settingthebarreblog.com/2012/04/27/live-colorfully/


Throws back at the age of 19 when I started my facebook account. I 'm so tired watching a friendster and trying something new in social media wave. Many moments are captured in my facebook status. I put my feeling (before I found Twitter) , my question, the place that I've been  (before I discovered Four Squared), and my quotes in a text box and popped out to my walls. At the moment,  I’m not sure if my current thought is a Tweet or a Facebook update, is a dilemma many people go through in this current social world.

  
Now, I'm wandering back what I've been through in the year of 2009-2011. Take a look what I've found! Yap..my favorite status on facebook. Here is some of them :

2011
  • Sometimes someone has to hurt you deep enough to make you realize how better your life is without them in it 
  • I know, crying wasn't help but the tears keep falling down 
  • Never blame any day in your life. Good days give u happiness, Bad days give u experience. Worst days give u a lesson 
  • A man's biggest mistake is giving another man the opportunity to make their woman smile 
  • Never ignore a person who loves you and cares for you. One day you may realise you've lost the moon while counting the stars 
  • Dear ex, If you say "That reminds me of a good memories about us" I automatically think "Its over you idiot." 
  • The most common source of miscommunication in any relationship is a very simple one: people routinely fail to realize how little they are actually communicating 
  • Sometimes its better not to say anything, than to say how you truly feel and make things worse 
  • No one gets tired of loving.. But everyone gets tired of waiting, assuming, hearing promises, saying sorry, and all the h u r t i n g! 

2010
  • Behind every successful Man there is a Woman" but the fact that is "Women choose only successful Men 
  • Distance is just a test to see how far love can travel 
  • I guess everyone has their own reasons for keeping people away - it’s an instinct to protect yourself from getting hurt 
  • No matter how painful your decision is, as long as you still can sleep well at night it means that you have made the right choice 
  • There is a 'LIE' in Believe. 'OVER' in Lover. 'END' in Friend. 'US' in Trust. And 'IF' in Life 
  • Wave inspire me...not because they raise high but because they leap up again after falling 
  • When you're up, your friends know who you are. When you're down, you know who your friends are 
  • Don't ever think you're nothing because somewhere along the line, there's going to be someone who thinks you're everything 
  • Being brokenhearted is like having broken ribs. On the outside it looks like nothing is wrong, but every breath hurts 

2009
  • Dont say I have stolen ur heart . I'm not thief at all 
  • But I think I'm falling..maybe I'm falling in love with someone..
Do you like it? What about your favorite status on your facebook? I would like to hear from you.

I feel like someday Facebook is not going to keep this junk forever. LOL. So I decided to keep this status on my personal blog. Hoping someday, this will gives you and inspiration.