Koko Restaurant: When East Meet West review

8:41 PM 0 Comments A+ a-



I'm not kind a person who loves to try new restaurant. I'm kind a person who reviews the restaurant  if I had a time. Sometimes I find that some restaurants are forget that they are  live in hospital service. They often forget   how to treat their guest. For example: I had a bad experience in Kopi Tiam at Pacific Place. The servant didn't treat us well and they forget to serve our food. They insist that they had made it when when we said we wan to cancel it because we had waiting for two hours.  They also tell that there is no manager in duty  that day. That is very bad restaurant ! But it's up to you to try that restaurant, if you had a bad experience then, I would not surprised.

Fortunately this restaurant gives me a very good service and warm greeting. The taste and the size of food that served is very good not like a Kopi Tiam in Pacific Place. You can say this genre of restaurant is different than a kopi tiam restaurant but I believe you can not close your heart for what you feel of expensive food, tiny size and bad service. Right?

Over all, if you want to try new burger in town, good place to nobar ( nonton bareng ) and a private mini bar garden. come and visit this place at Kelapa Gading.

Go Visit Them:

Address:
Jl. Kelapa Gading Boulevard Blok PD1 No. 11, Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta 14240, Indonesia.

Price Range/Person:
From IDR 100.000 - 250.000

Opening Hours:
Monday - Sunday:
07:00
Closed on: None

For Reservations:
+6221 447 319 53