Dream About New Year 2015

2:04 AM 12 Comments A+ a-





New Years Resolutions are famous for their rate of failure. Taking a simple short-term resolutions can be great ways to keep you away from write routine resolution like go to gym more often or start to saving money this year. We all know where the old resolutions ends up.

Talking about failed resolution, I ever had once in 2013. I planned to finish my bachelor degree on Feb, 2013 with cum laude grade since I started my college in 2010. But  it ends up finished on Aug, 2013 with no honors because I failed in one subject moreover I had to extend my thesis due to my pregnancy. Yes, It is not life what you had planned but God knows what the best for you. Everything that happened makes me sad but I had to grow and life must go on.

About my 2015's Short term resolutions are:

  • February 2015 : Getting shortlisted on Chevening scholarship (wish me luck) since Interviews by panel at the British Embassy in Jakarta will take place between 23 February and 17 April 2015.
  • April 2015 : The birth of my second child. Cant wait to see whether the baby will be boy or girl
  • September 2015 : If I am lucky enough to be selected to Glasgow University. I'm going to live in there for one year.
Having master degree when you have two babies seems like a crazy idea but continue my study to master and also abroad has been my dream since I was child. Moreover, in Indonesia it is hard to find study for monetary and the time is right for my career. As long my family and my friends support me, I hope I can continue my study in there.
Continue my study to master degree had been the number one on my bucket list  since the first time I see my father had his master degree. One day I hope I can over him and study abroad. I want to show my beloved family even though we can not afford study abroad, still we have another way to make our dream come true. I do not want to give up. 

Out from my top priorities I still have a huge focus for my blog and online book shop. I want my life this year is to be more intentional with the decisions I make along the way. According to Chinese fortune it is great year to do my best so I better not giving up.


12 comments

Write comments
January 7, 2015 at 7:38 PM delete

Congrats on your second kid!! :) Good luck with everything!

http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
Would you like to follow eachother on twitter? twitter.com/foralandsmiles

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 8, 2015 at 1:58 AM delete

Dear Kelsey & Kenecha

Thank you!! How about follow each other in bloglovin?

Reply
avatar
Kriti
AUTHOR
January 8, 2015 at 5:41 AM delete

hope you get your dream university....and congrats for the coming kid....thanks for your comment on my blog
with love
www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 8, 2015 at 6:25 PM delete

Thank You Kriti .. I love your blog so much

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
January 9, 2015 at 7:40 AM delete

Congrats and good luck!! :)

http://life15juicy.wordpress.com

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 9, 2015 at 8:36 AM delete

Congratulations and good luck for 2015. x x

www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 11, 2015 at 6:08 PM delete

Thank you for stopping by! Good luck to you

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 11, 2015 at 6:10 PM delete

Thank you for stopping by! Good luck to you too Leah and Rachel :)

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 11, 2015 at 6:13 PM delete

Thank you Nadia! Don't forget to leave your blog link so I can pay you a visit. XOXO

Reply
avatar
January 26, 2015 at 10:53 PM delete

congrat !:)

http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

Reply
avatar