Book Crush : My Reading Haul in 2015

2:23 AM 24 Comments A+ a-


If you asking when the last time I buy a book I could tell you it is 40 minutes ago but it is not for me but for my lovely customer. Me? still saving money for some favorite book. I always love reading book especially in English but is is not that easy to get that. Imported books comes with fantastic price especially in Indonesia moreover  the shipping takes 12-20 days. Oh My God! It is not easy.

Fortunately, I get a network  to get the book easier, more reasonable price, and  fast shipping but for what? I still don't have extra money to buy that. I am not giving up, so I decided to open a mini online bookshop to help other book lover get their favorite book in Indonesia. I understand that is not easy to get import book outside Java - Bali islands. It takes long time to shipping there. Little by little, I could  saving some from profit of selling imported books ( let me tell you that the profit so small you need sell at least 20 books to make it sense). But why I keep selling it? because it is so fun to search an imported books, I also enjoy my relationship with my customer especially outside Java Island. I love the smile when they sent their picture of their favorite book in their hands. Passion make you do something with happy heart.

By the way as book lover let me share you my book crush! I hope I can own them in this year. Wish me could selling more book so I can saving more please :)


1. Maria Semple : Where Do You Go Bernadette?
2. Stephen Chbosky : The Perks of Being Wallflower
3. Stephanie Perkins : Anna and The French Kiss, My True Love Gave To Me
4. Rainbow Rowell : Landline, Fangirl, Attachment
5. E. Lockhart : We Were Liars
6. Graeme Simsion : The Rosie Project, The Rosie Effect
7. Benjamin Alire Saenz : Aristotle And Dante Discover of The Universe
8. Tetsuko Kuroyanagi : Totto Chan The Little Girl at Window
9. RJ Pallacio: Wonder
10. Sandy Hall : A Little Something Different
11. Jonathan Safran Foer: Extremely Loud and Incredible Close
12. Erin Morgenstern : The Night Circus
13. Sophia Amoruso : #Girlboss

Some classics I want to read in this year:
1. Jane Austen : Pride and Prejudice
2. Lucy Maud Montgomery : Anne of Green Gables
3. Oscar Wilde : The Picture of Dorian Gray
4. J. D. Salinger : Catcher in The Rye

Maybe you have read one of these book, I would  love to hear your review or recommendation about my book pick list :)



24 comments

Write comments
January 24, 2015 at 8:37 AM delete

The Perks of Being Wallflower is my all time favourite book! I hope I'll get to read it in English this year. xx

Sara Wallflower

Reply
avatar
Rita Sousa
AUTHOR
January 26, 2015 at 4:46 AM delete

I really love Perks and We Were Liars, the rest I haven't read but really want to read some of those! :D
Loved your blog, got yourself a new follower!

Reply
avatar
Rita Sousa
AUTHOR
January 26, 2015 at 4:47 AM delete

http://rustorstardust.blogspot.pt/ **

Reply
avatar
AJ
AUTHOR
January 26, 2015 at 12:22 PM delete

I'll have to check a lot of these out :) I love finding new books to read :)

❅ AJ
BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN

Reply
avatar
January 26, 2015 at 4:51 PM delete

These books seem so interesting! You can always borrow books from the library, sometimes it's nice to read the classic ones. :)

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 26, 2015 at 5:31 PM delete

Unfortunately there is no library available for these book in Indonesia. Yes I will add some classic for this year reading list!

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 26, 2015 at 5:32 PM delete

Let me me know if you had a list of reading haul too.

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 26, 2015 at 5:33 PM delete

I think I should buy Perks in a hurry cause it has many recommendation. :)

Reply
avatar
January 26, 2015 at 10:54 PM delete

wow ! good selection :)

http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

Reply
avatar
Ariana
AUTHOR
January 27, 2015 at 4:42 PM delete

I absolutely love book hauls! Very nice suggestions :)
-----------

http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
Stanislava E.
AUTHOR
January 28, 2015 at 3:40 AM delete

Pride and Prejudice and The Picture of Dorian Gray is a wonderful choice!

sunandsany

Reply
avatar
RaeAbigael
AUTHOR
January 28, 2015 at 6:49 AM delete

books are always a joy to my heart. :) hope to read more books this year! :))

xoxo, rae
http://www.raellarina.net/

Reply
avatar
Mihaela
AUTHOR
January 29, 2015 at 3:32 AM delete

i love this :) your blog is wonderful!

mfashionfreak♥blog

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 29, 2015 at 5:21 PM delete

I never read them before I hope they are good books.

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 29, 2015 at 5:21 PM delete

Yes I hope you read more books too

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
January 29, 2015 at 5:27 PM delete

your blog too.. thanks for visiting!

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
February 4, 2015 at 11:24 AM delete

Good luck with the book selling! I'm reading The Catcher in the Rye at the moment - so far so good :)

http://cupofteaandapen.blogspot.co.uk/

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
February 25, 2015 at 10:29 PM delete

Dear Sophie,Thank you for stopping by!
I love your blog too

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
February 25, 2015 at 10:30 PM delete

I love your blog too Diana
Thank you for stopping by!

Reply
avatar