Book Crush: Children Book Reading Haul

1:12 AM 4 Comments A+ a-

My Dream Bookshelf (source)

I think I need to start children book collection, cause I will have two daughter that loves to read. Since the first maternity, I always read them some stories. Sometimes I read out loud sometimes on silent. I try to have a talk with them about the message of the story. Yes sometimes good message of story does not come with beautiful style of writing and neither the same way.

How about Indonesian's children story? yes I found some of them are incredible beautiful but I believe that they better read it someday than be told by me. So I decided to list some of children book in english for my daughter. Hoping someday we spend time together reading those book:

This is the list :

  1. Fortunately, the Milk by Neil Gailman
  2. Wonder by RJ Pallacio
  3. Counting by 7s Quotes by Holly Goldberg Sloan
  4. Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library by Chris Grabenstein
  5. Flora and Ulysses by Kate Dicamillo
  6. The Fourteenth Goldfish by Jennifer L. Holm
  7. Totto-Chan - Tetsuko Kuroyanagi
  8. Gangsta Granny- David Walliams
I think it is enough..any idea?

4 comments

Write comments
Elle
AUTHOR
March 28, 2015 at 8:53 AM delete

Such a cute post. My best friend is pregnant so it's lovely to see recommend children books :)

Elle
www.theellenextdoor.com
xx

Reply
avatar
April 2, 2015 at 9:41 AM delete

Lovely post! Thanks for your comment in my blog, would you like to follow each other?:)

http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

Reply
avatar
Juliana St
AUTHOR
April 2, 2015 at 4:31 PM delete

Hello!!
Great post
would you like to follow each other ?
I'll follow back after it

http://juliana-editions.blogspot.com.br/

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
April 19, 2015 at 11:06 PM delete

So lovely and cute. :)

www.andygulle.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar