The Magic of Fragrance

3:53 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

I have loved perfume since I was a little girl. Aside from their unique scents, I have always loved the packaging of perfumes. Dainty glass bottles that look so pretty on display in my living room, what's not to like?When purchasing a perfume I take into account how pretty it is and I know that's kind of silly but I can't help it!


Below you can read about some of my favorite perfumes (in no particular order)

Paco Rabanne Lady Million
Opening Top Notes: Sour Orange, Lemon, Orange Blossom Water, Raspberry
Heart Center Notes: Gardenia, Jasmine, Citrus Blossom
Deep Base Notes: Patchouli, Honey
I received this perfume last Christmas and it quickly became a scent that I wore daily. It is classified as Floral Woody Musk fragrance. I love the blend of soft and sensual, bright and fresh while the contrast of sweet and clean is so unique. This feels so luxurious on my skin and fills me with confidence. Lasting power is out of this world and will certainly be buying another bottle! If you like super feminine scents then this one perhaps isn't for you but if you love wearing a more masculine scent then I'd definitely recommend it.

Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Hermes
Opening Top Notes: Grapefruit,Carrot, Mango, Tomato
Heart Center Notes: Sweet, Hyacinth, Lotus Flower, Peony, Wetland Grass
Deep Base Notes: Iris, Musk, Incense, Labdanum, Cinnamon
I was deliberate when bidding 2008 manufactured Hermes perfume last weekend. I never smell that perfume and all I know it has fresh signature and moderate. When I won and get the perfumes I know I had take the right decision. It reminds me how I used to love perfumes. However I was very pleasantly surprised, its not something I would usually go for but I actually really like the fruity and a little petrichor tones to it and the bottle is beautiful!
 I believe in that soul mate comes up together with the same taste of fragrances. That is what happen to me and my husband who always fall in love with the same scents. We love the smell of Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Hermes.


Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb
Opening Top Notes: Bergamot, Tea
Heart Center Notes: Jasmine, Freesia, Orchid
Deep Base Notes: Centiflora Rose,Patchouli
Now to my all time favourite perfume! When I first heard of the name Flowerbomb I knew to give this one a miss. Full-on florals, which the name implies, are the one category I just don't do. A while later I smelled a dry/woody only slightly sweet fragrance on a colleague. It is kind of Great notes that makes it High Class and Feminine as it command attention. I love it, would highly recommend going to test this out for yourself because it really is a stunning scent.