Drawing And My First Project

1:45 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

I used to forget that I had talent in drawing. I had buried my dream as illustrator a long time ago. Simply because of my parents and my surrounding is not support me to develop my talent. While other parents took their child to have class in art and drawing , I just simply learn  by autodidact. Whenever I found that some picture is interesting, I try to imitate by my very own way. My parents do not have enough money to facilitate my talent. In my school, I were not allow to attend school competition because I don't have informal education in drawing furthermore I do not have money to buy the form.

My first page of  alphabet project
This talent are inherited from my grandfather. He is a talented painter. He had left us about 20 paintings as his works. Some of  his paint were sold at high price and others are keep on my attics.

I believe talent has just need to be discovered. Fortunately it did not happen in my case. So I grew up with the talents of drawing left abandoned somewhere. Did I regret it? yes I do. I did not try harder to keep my dream and my talent and besides I can't go back and spend all my time to studying about my passion in drawing. All i can do is saving a little money to buy some books about drawing.

I found that the drawing talent that I had left them has just come back when I were pregnant of my daughter. I spend my time by drawing a cute picture of animal. Every animal is represent the first letter of their names.It's my project to list letter and introduce some animals to my daughter. I believe I could not beat up my destiny to develop my talents and passion in drawing. If it is too late to develop, still I could pass my knowledge in drawing to my daughter. I can teach her to draw and encourage he to chase her dream and develop her talents. I'm not going to force her to develep talent in drawing if she do not have interest in there.

I like when I post some picture of my project were liked by some strangers that had come and pass by to my instagram. They are encourage me draw more. I try to develop my talents everyday , this is just the way I grateful to Gods of His kindness.

Do you ever got a talent that you have not recognize it? Is it too late to develop it?