Pentatonix : Do You Love Capella?

8:31 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

I admitted that I am a big fans of A Capella song. I found it is amazing how ordinary song turns into extraordinary when it is sung in a capella. You are not only hear the melody also the cherish, coordination and teamwork spirit. One of my favorite a capella group is Pentatonix and I have three favorite songs of them which I will explain in following.


source

Pentatonix is the group that won the third season of The Sing-Off on NBC in 2011. Furthermore, their debut EP, PTX Vol. 1 (2012), charted at #14 on the Billboard 200 and their second release, PTX Vol. 2 (2013). Pentatonix, is named after the pentatonic scale, a musical scale or mode with five notes per octave. The group believed that the scale's five notes matched their membership. They replaced the last letter with an x to make it more appealing.The quintet derives its influences from pop, dubstep, electro, reggae, and hip-hop.

There are three song that I really love to put on my iphone playlist. First, a mash up- cover song : Save The Night/ Don't Worry Child. They really good at this song. Everytime I hear this songs makes me want to sing along and dancing. I feel free spirit and teawork. I choose this song everytime I go to my English class after work. It gives me  positive feeling and jazz up the rest of my day. Second,  a cover version of Somebody That I Used To Know, I never get bored with this song. It brings me dramatic feeling at the best way. The last is We Are young. Who doesn't love this youthful anthem? They did bring the joy and cherish through this song.

Have you ever listen their song? I suggest you listen from my list, I guarantee you may fall in their works.