Book Crush : Paper Towns by John Green

11:35 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

By far, Paper Towns are one of my favourite books of all time as I like books with a hint of mystery, romance and humour.


Paper Towns is told from the point of view of a teenage boy named Quentin 'Q' Jacobson. Quentin loves Margo Roth Spiegelman, though she has never been one to hang around with him.

The story began when  Margo appears at Q's window, asking him to come along with her on a 'mission' around the neighborhood and he does. But after Margo doesn't show up at school for weeks after, Quentin begins to investigate, observing the clues that Margo has left behind for him.

Paper Towns was a book I could not put down from the moment I started it. John Green has done an amazing job with writing the book in Quentin's point of view. I also love the different relationships shown between the characters, many teenagers could probably relate to this.

I found the ending very fitting for the book. It was sad, but not expected. All of John Green's books have made me think more about even the simplest things - and this isn't an exception.