Little Monday Escaping With Family

7:43 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

I was going to prepare for Monday Madness in the morning when my husband came in rush and said "Lets take break for a day to  play outside with children!"

My mind wander to my Monday schedule and make sure there is nothing important on today. No meeting, no urgent task, nothing force me to be there except I am in saving annual leave for next year. I know weekend is just not enough to spent with our children. We need sometimes unplanned gate away to make a work life balance.

I said yes and we spent our monday in playground!









And here she goes my eldest daughter playing on the biggest landslide in the playground. At first, she looked shy to climb the ladder alone. Her curiousity has led her to try crawling in the tunnel and here she went to slide at the end. Wohoooo she laughed at loud enjoy our Monday together.




Okay, it seem our first time teach her to play in slide is worked! She won' stop. Keep playing, girl! just enjoy your time.
  
 

Yes it is clearly seen that children do not need any expensive toy to play all they need is precious time from their parent to take them to the playground and play together.

I wonder if any of you has this experience too with your children. What about yours?