Live To The Fullest 2016

12:07 AM 0 Comments A+ a-


For me, 2015 was the year that I decided important things. In previous years, I thought I was going to find a new job and believed that I was happy regardless of what my conscience sometimes told me. But everything change including my priority. God had gave me one more little angel called Rissa to light up day on April 27th.

I grew this year and became okay with situations that previously would have terrified me. In doing that, I found my strength again and was able to reevaluate what I want out of life especially my career. So while I might not have met every goal or New Years resolution I set at the beginning of the year, I did earn a sense of pride and accomplishment, which is something I’ll take over a list of imagined tasks any day.

I admit that I used to spend so much time reacting and responding to everyone else that my life had no direction.
Other people's lives, problems and wants set the course for my life. Once I realized it was okay for me to think about and identify what I wanted, remarkable things began to take place in my life."
 I had a lovely 2015 that makes me more tougher.  I got health, joy and prosperity for my family in 2015 and I could ask for more only thank you.

Nothing special came crossed my mind on The New Year Eve 2016. I have nothing special I wish in this year. To me it feels like inning time to build what I have been plan since 2014. I still wish for health, joy and prosperity for 2016. I am thankful that I could live in this 2016!

I really need to make 2016 a year of pretty big changes for me, though I still need to figure out exactly what those should be.  I need to move on with my career, but my career is not my dream job (though I would be happy with the right scenario), so I want to pursue my other passions as well for my self fulfillment.

My online bookshop and blogging has brought a new energy and creativity to my life that I had been missing (but  that has always been a part of who I truly am), and I am very thankful for this, and for all you and your support. It's a great community. I plan to more focus on growing my book business. Last year, it got net sales for 10 million rupiah  for this year for fun and next year I am going to be more discipline and make a note of it.

So I hope for us all, that good things are ahead personally, professionally, economically, politically, environmentally....2016 needs to be a year of serious positive change in so many ways.

 I believe if I want something bad enough, I need to work harder, and also need to work faster. I need to review my social media marketing and make up this blog more.